Invisalign clear aligners offer one of the most convenient and discreet methods of straightening. If you are ready to work toward your dental goals, Invisalign could be a perfect choice. This proven method has helped many patients work towards a more confident smile. If you are interested in learning more about Invisalign in the Palm Beach, FL, area, call our team today to schedule your visit!
What is Invisalign®?
Invisalign uses sets of custom-made clear aligners that fit over the teeth, gradually shifting them into the right position. These aligners are designed using digital impressions and advanced technology. Once a patient works their way through the series of custom aligners, they’ll have a brand new, more confident smile.
The Invisalign® Process
The first step in the Invisalign process is taking digital impressions of your smile. These digital impressions are then used for treatment planning and creating sets of customized clear aligners. From the information collected, our orthodontists can give you an idea of the expected treatment time, as well as how many sets of clear aligners will be needed for you to complete treatment.
Once you have your customized clear aligners, you can begin to wear the first set right away. Each set is worn for approximately two weeks at a time before switching to the next set. Each patient has different alignment needs, but on average patients typically receive between 12 and 30 sets of aligners.
Benefits of Invisalign®
Compared to traditional braces, Invisalign offers several advantages and can be the perfect solution for those looking for an alternative to braces.
- Blends in With Your Smile – Clear aligners are nearly invisible, helping you to discreetly work towards a more confident smile.
- Dental Hygiene – Removable aligners allow you to clean them on a regular basis, while making it easier to thoroughly brush and floss your teeth daily.
- Eat What You Love – You won’t have to make any drastic changes in your diet since you can take out your aligners during every meal.
- Fast Results – Many patients can work their way through their aligners in just 18 months or less.
- Designed For Teens – An Invisalign system has been developed just for teens in cases where their back molars have not yet erupted.
Am I a Candidate For Invisalign®?
If you would like to learn more about your options with Invisalign, scheduling a consultation is the best way to get started. Both teens and adults can find out if Invisalign will work for them. Our orthodontic team will evaluate your alignment and let you know if you are eligible for Invisalign treatment. During this visit, you can learn how long treatment would take, as well as ask any questions you may have. If you decide to get started with Invisalign, we can lay out a personalized treatment plan just for you.
Schedule Your Consultation Today!
Does Invisalign sound like the perfect fit? Schedule your consultation and take the first step towards the smile you’ve always wanted!