Mandi Hirsch, DDS, MS
Dr. Mandi Hirsch grew up in South Florida and went on to graduate with her Bachelor of Science at the University of Florida. Completing her dental degree at NYU, she graduated at the top of her class, earning membership in the Omicron Kappa Upsilon honor society, which highlights academic and clinical excellence. Dr. Hirsch completed her training at Nova Southeastern University where she received her certificate in Orthodontic and Dentofacial Orthopedics, as well as a Master of Science in Dentistry.
Dr. Hirsch enjoys using innovative and dynamic approaches to help patients improve their smiles, and she shares our commitment to tailoring your treatment to your individual needs while striving to achieve the best outcomes. Her favorite part of the process is watching her patient’s confidence grow as they benefit from orthodontic treatment. Dr. Hirsch enjoys spending time with her husband and family and loves trying different restaurants and cuisines, traveling to new places, and exploring the outdoors!
- DDS – New York University
- MS, Dentistry – Nova Southeastern University
- Orthodontic and Dentofacial Orthopedics Certificate – Nova Southeastern University
- BS, Biology – University of Florida
- American Association of Orthodontics (AAO)
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honor Society (OKU)
- Southeastern Association of Orthodontics (SAO)