Moving to a new area comes with its challenges, but Family Orthodontics of the Palm Beaches is here to make your search for an orthodontist a little easier. We provide high-quality orthodontic care for the whole family right here in Palm Beach Gardens.
One question to ask yourself is, “What am I looking for in a new orthodontist?” Here are a few things to consider:
- Highly trained staff: It is important to receive high-quality orthodontic care, and that starts with the staff. Finding a team that not only focuses on taking care of your smile but educating the patients on long-term oral care and prevention is what creates a lifetime of healthy smiles.
- An orthodontic specialist: A certified orthodontist, or an orthodontic specialist, means your orthodontist went to school an extra 2 to 3 years beyond dental school to train specifically in orthodontics.
- State-of-the-art office: Finding an office that is equipped with up-to-date technology provides an even greater experience for the patient. Orthodontic technology continues to be advanced for the comfort of the patient and the results of their smile. In our Palm Beach Gardens office, you’ll find a variety of services and techniques designed to create a better smile.
- Complimentary Consultations: When trying to decide on a new orthodontist, doing research and scheduling consultations is the first step. Family Orthodontics of the Palm Beaches provides complimentary consultations so patients can meet our orthodontist, discuss individual smile needs and walk through the different services offered for treatment.
Once you have found an orthodontist in Palm Beach to visit, there are a few steps to take to get yourself ready to start your smile journey:
- Book your complimentary consultation: To get started on the smile of your dreams, call Family Orthodontics of the Palm Beaches and schedule your complimentary consultation when it works best with your schedule.
- Fill out forms in advance: To help make your complimentary consultation as easy as possible, fill out the necessary forms so your appointment will be all about your smile. This will also allow you to fill out insurance information ahead of time so our team can work on a payment plan, if needed.
- Come in for your complimentary consultation: The time is here for your consultation! After being greeted by our highly trained staff, patients receive a tour of the office, then our orthodontist completes a thorough clinical orthodontic examination and discusses all aspects of potential treatment. This examination helps address any issues or questions that arise and allows the patient to see into their orthodontic future.
Family Orthodontics of the Palm Beaches can help ease the stress of finding a new orthodontist, whether you’re from Palm Beach Gardens or just moved to the Palm Beach area. Visit FamilyOrthoPB.com to schedule your complimentary consultation today.